How to add someone as an admin on your Facebook page
1. Head to the Settings tab at the top right of your page and then click on "Page Roles."
Click on the "Page Roles" tab.
2. It will open up a menu also called "Page Roles."
On this page, you can manage every role on your page.
3. In the "Assign a New Page Role" section, start typing the name of the person you want to assign to the page. The drop-down menu will offer you suggestions and you can choose the person you want from there.
4. Click the menu next to their name to select the "Admin" option.
You can set a number of different roles, each with different permissions.
5. A reminder will pop up that reads: "If you're adding a new admin to your Page, please keep in mind that they'll have the same permission as you do to make changes to this Page."
6. Once you have the right name, click "Add." Facebook will then prompt you to re-enter your password to make sure it's you that is making the change.
7. Under "Existing Page Roles," the person's name will now show up with a red "pending" message next to it.
8. Once the person receives the notification, they can accept and their role will show up under the "Existing Page Roles" section. This shows you each person on your page, categorized by their permissions. For example, you can have one person under admin and one person under editor.
How do I manage roles for my Page?
You'll need to be an admin to manage roles for your Page. Learn how to see what your role is. There's no limit to the number of people who can have a role on a Page. Learn more about what each Page role can do. Give Someone a Role If you're an admin: ...
How do I see what my role is on a Page?
Your role determines what you can do on a Page. To see your role: Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Page Roles in the left column. From here, you can see your role listed below your name. Information is fetched from facebook.com
Facebook Page Roles - What are the different Page roles and what can they do?
There are 6 different types of roles for people who manage Pages. When you create a Page, you automatically become the Page's admin, which means you can change how the Page looks and publish as the Page. Only an admin can assign roles and change ...
How do I share photos from my Page?
Share Photos or Videos To share photos from your Page: Click Share a photo or video at the top of your Page's timeline. Choose an option: Upload Photos/Video: Add photos or a video from your computer. The photos you publish will be added to your ...
how to create facebook page
Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations and public figures to share their stories and connect with people. Like profiles, Pages can be customized with stories, events and more. People who like or follow a Page can get updates in News Feed. To ...