How do I create or edit an event for my Page?
Create an Event
To create an event for your Page:
- Click Event on the left side of your Page, then click +Create Event.
- Add an event photo, then fill in all the info below Required Info:
- Frequency (example: occurs once, weekly or you can customize the date range for your event)
- Add additional info such as co-hosts, tickets or event schedules. Learn more about how to customize your event.
- Click Publish or Save Draft. To schedule your event to publish at a future date and time, click and select Schedule.
how to create facebook page
Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations and public figures to share their stories and connect with people. Like profiles, Pages can be customized with stories, events and more. People who like or follow a Page can get updates in News Feed. To ...
How do I manage roles for my Page?
You'll need to be an admin to manage roles for your Page. Learn how to see what your role is. There's no limit to the number of people who can have a role on a Page. Learn more about what each Page role can do. Give Someone a Role If you're an admin: ...
How do I share photos from my Page?
Share Photos or Videos To share photos from your Page: Click Share a photo or video at the top of your Page's timeline. Choose an option: Upload Photos/Video: Add photos or a video from your computer. The photos you publish will be added to your ...
How do I see what my role is on a Page?
Your role determines what you can do on a Page. To see your role: Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Page Roles in the left column. From here, you can see your role listed below your name. Information is fetched from facebook.com
Facebook Page Roles - What are the different Page roles and what can they do?
There are 6 different types of roles for people who manage Pages. When you create a Page, you automatically become the Page's admin, which means you can change how the Page looks and publish as the Page. Only an admin can assign roles and change ...